North State Environmental has been in business since 1980 providing services to customers in all aspects of the comprehensive chemical disposal.
Local, State, and
- North State Environmental is involved with all aspects of service from initial paperwork to the final disposition of the waste.
- We provide environmental documentation, which includes manifest and label preparation, lab pack inventory sheets, certificates of disposal and land disposal notifications.
- All profile documentation is prepared by North State Environmental (applications for waste acceptance at disposal sites).
- Lab packing services and other waste containerization services are provided by North State Environmental.
- We provide emergency response 24/7 with a 2-hour response time for our customer.
- North State Environmental is a California corporation.
- California registered hazardous waste transporter no. 2069.
- Department of California Highway Patrol hazardous materials transportation, license #CA 8155.
- Hazardous materials certificate of registration with United States of America Department of Transportation. Satisfactory rating.
- Registered hazardous waste hauler with United States Environmental Protection Agency.
- Headquarters in South San Francisco, with branches Rialto and San Diego.
- Professional degreed chemists to coordinate the handling of hazardous waste.
- Haz mat personnel have all proper certifications.
- Transportation equipment to handle small to large quantities, drum trucks, vacuum trucks and bins.
- Access to many accredited TSDF facilities across the USA at the best prices.
- Our edge is highly competitive prices with a very responsive customer service.
- Our operational employees are field professionals who are trained, certified and experienced.
- Documentation for any of the above is available on request. This includes training documentation and governmental credentials.
- Insurance information immediately available on request.